Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bible school bullshit

" From what you've said in other posts, I'M guessing that you probably grew up in a strict fundamentalist house and that all of this nonsense is your anger directed at all Christians." 
-Dennis Fisher 

 LMAO - no, when I was about 8 and someone invited me to Bible school, I thought I found the dumbest adult in the entire world, turns out the bullshit she was telling me is exactly spot on and actually in the Bible - no rational adult has any excuse to embrace the insanity in the bible.

Even if we ignore the direct torture and murder caused by the Bible daily, the Christian crusade against science is an appalling indictment that renders it in need of dismantling.

Christianity is the worst blight the human race has ever endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment