Sunday, September 29, 2013

Whew

For me, it was probably when I was 8 years old and went to bible school for the first time, because some friend invited me.

I mean before that it was just adults getting real stupid when they talked about god, but this was "Bible School" and the teacher was an idiot who never had a good answer for anything.

Eventually I realized it wasn't the bible school teachers fault, people really think like this, but I was like ok - it's stupid, but I guess it helps keep people behaving well.  Then one day I noticed that in my life at least - the crappier a person behaved had almost a direct correlation to how religious they are.  That realization set me on an anti-religious path.

Then one day I found the Atheist experience on youtube and realized I had been an Atheist my entire life.  Whew.  It was kind of nice to know there were other people in the world who weren't into this complete bullshit called religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment